Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tropical Focus Updates

From: Veronica Ensign
Date: May 20, 2007 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: Tropical Focus Updates
To: tobias ounga

Dear Tobias:

I will mail the camera tomorrow using DHL. The address I have noted
from a few months ago is:

Tobias Odhiambo Ounga
Tropical Focus for Rural Development
Kisumu, Kenya

Is this correct? I am uncertain as to whether I need a P.O. box
number or street address.

The camera is battery operated so you won't have a problem with
charging, but, will it be a problem to purchase relacement batteries?
I will include extra batteries with the package. I will also include
a USB cable to connect the camera to the laptop. Is that the method
you have been using to get the pictures off of your current camera?
If you have any questions or concerns about this please send me a
note.

You should look for the wire transfer to be in the Tropical Focus
account on Tuesday or Wednesday, though it was probably held over the
weekend and may not appear until later next week.

Thank you and hope you are well,
Veronica

No comments: