Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Re: Tropical Focus Updates

From: Veronica Ensign
Date: May 21, 2007 10:08 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Tropical Focus Updates
To: tobias ounga

Dear Tobias:

I will send the camera out this afternoon and I am glad to hear that
batteries are readily available in Kisumu.

I checked with the bank and you should see the transfer of 35,000 Ksh
Thursday or Friday. Will you be able to purchase the water tank right
away?

I suppose it is a bit of a process with transportation and
installation. Please inform us of what the process it like when you
have time. I think this would be a great topic for your first blog
entry for our website! Also, if the camera does not arrive before you
buy the tank, please do take pictures with your current camera.
Ideally, we would like to have a collection of photos and a short
video to share with our donors.

Best,
Veronica

No comments: